Average Price in Applewood Knolls: $657,358 County Average: $719,536
Average Taxes in Applewood Knolls: $3,065 County Average: $3,409
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Applewood Knolls: $185 County Average: $206
Average Walkscore in Applewood Knolls: 22 County Average: 32
Average Year Built in Applewood Knolls: 1966 County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Applewood Knolls: 72 County Average: 52
Applewood Knolls CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Applewood Knolls
well maintained updated brick ranch in desirable Applewood Knolls subdivision in lakewood. "great...
(you will find some nearby homes with the breezeway option have enclosed this space to be used as a home office, billiard room, or exercise/workout space) an additional flagstone patio with retractable awning adds to the secluded, private, and quiet backyard relaxing, dining, and entertaining opportunities. Applewood Knolls is one of the most highly respected neighborhoods of the western suburbs featuring the finest schools, numerous parks, open spaces, and convenient shopping....
Amazing, contemporary home on 2.28 acres in the heart of applewood...
Don’t wait, this home will be gone! owners carefully maintained this home, you will want to too...
Priced reduced! exquisite applewood tudor, 5,870 sq feet in total w/6 beds/6 baths...
This house has it all! it is one of the few in applewood which has been completely updated...
Large Applewood Knolls ranch on quiet cul-de-sac street...
This beautiful 1960 custom built raised ranch home offers a well thought out floorplan with open concept design/kitchen-family room...
Beautiful Applewood Knolls 2 story home! custom built by rich andrusick and this one's never been for sale...
Lovely ranch home on a generous lot in applewood. enjoy the spacious yard with mature oaks that shade the summer sun, and reveal mountain views in the winter...
* main level hardwood floors * beautifully remodeled kitchen w/ ss appliances, granite countertops & breakfast bar * large windows in great room w/ panoramic mountain views * both bathrooms remodeled w/ high end finishes * main floor office * basement includes large family room w/ fire place * plenty of storage including a cold room/cellaring room * park-like front & back yards, professionally designed and managed, includes a courtyard front entrance w/ path that winds through the flower beds in the backyard * drip irrigation and landscape lighting throughout * covered lower back patio w/ hot tub and seating area, outdoor dining area on main floor deck, upstairs sunroom w/ clerestory windows * fantastic location in the highly sought after neighborhood of Applewood Knolls. this home is a must see!...
Custom multi-level remodeled stucco home in desirable applewood...
Top-to-bottom remodel in sought after benthaven / Applewood Knolls, this south facing mid century ranch has nearly 1/4 acre lot + an idyllic location on a cul-de-sac-like street and a huge covered front porch. 5 legal bedrooms, incl two ...
Unique opportunity in the heart of applewood with this 2...
Great floor plan in Applewood Knolls. prospect valley elementary school is rated 9/10 by greatschools...
incredible, large, hilltop lot in paramount heights neighborhood bordering Applewood Knolls. rare, open-plan, raise...
super easy access to i-70, mountains, dia, taft park. Applewood Knolls swim and tennis club just around the block! move in ready!...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
With more than a decade of experience, LaDawn enjoys educating first time home buyers, working with the 55+ community, relocation clients, sellers who want to downsize, step up purchase or anything in between.
LaDawn stays on top of changes in the industry with continuing education. She has earned the following designations:
CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
Broker Price Opinions/Short Sale Specialist
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak Realtor Services Corp.
This site is used and paid for by multiple independent companies. The real estate broker cannot require you as a prospective buyer to pre-qualify with or utilize the services of either of the mortgage loan originators. Nor can either of the mortgage load originators require you as a prospective buyer to utilize the services of the real estate broker.
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
3650 E 1st Ave Suite 350 Denver, CO