Average Price in Lakewood Country Club: $257,500 County Average: $719,536
Average Taxes in Lakewood Country Club: $829 County Average: $3,409
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Lakewood Country Club: $152 County Average: $206
Average Walkscore in Lakewood Country Club: 36 County Average: 32
Average Year Built in Lakewood Country Club: 1985 County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Lakewood Country Club: 30 County Average: 52
Lakewood Country Club CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Lakewood Country Club
situated just a few blocks from belmar, 6th ave, Lakewood Country Club & okane park! the main floor boasts a good sized fam...
Incredible Lakewood Country Club ranch townhome with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and an attached 2 car garage...
Finished, garden level basement. walking distance to the light rail and Lakewood Country Club + close to belmar for shopping and dining....
D just blocks away from light rail*one block from Lakewood Country Club and trails* 3 balconies, one overlooking the creek*remodeled kitchen that opens up the main floor* this one won't last*
open house sat. 5/6 and sun. 5/7 1-3 pm....
5 blocks to mountain air park and 2 blocks to the Lakewood Country Club.
* 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom
* refinished hardwood floors throughout
these meadow creek town homes are tucked behind Lakewood Country Club golf course, and back up to one of two creeks in the area. spacious unit with open floor plan and very ...
Fully remodeled end unit w/ mountain view! this 2 bed/1 bath offers lots of natural light and is close to light rail, downtown denver, bike paths, parks, and sloane's lake...
this unit is close to everything! backs up to Lakewood Country Club, walking distance to light rail, close to belmar shopping center, sloans lake, 10 minutes to downtown, this area and location is amazing! you do not want to miss out on this amazing opportunity! this unit features a huge master bedroom with views of the waterfall and opens to a huge master bathroom! walk into the bright open floor plan with ...
the backyard offers opportunity for playing, gardening, relaxing or letting pets run. close to light rail and the Lakewood Country Club, this hidden gem has so much to offer! (roof will be replaced prior to closing from hail storm with 5yr transferable warranty.)...
Truly unique mid-century modern home adjacent to Lakewood Country Club and close to light rail, sloan's lake and shops/restaurants on colfax...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
With more than a decade of experience, LaDawn enjoys educating first time home buyers, working with the 55+ community, relocation clients, sellers who want to downsize, step up purchase or anything in between.
LaDawn stays on top of changes in the industry with continuing education. She has earned the following designations:
CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
Broker Price Opinions/Short Sale Specialist
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak Realtor Services Corp.
This site is used and paid for by multiple independent companies. The real estate broker cannot require you as a prospective buyer to pre-qualify with or utilize the services of either of the mortgage loan originators. Nor can either of the mortgage load originators require you as a prospective buyer to utilize the services of the real estate broker.
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
3650 E 1st Ave Suite 350 Denver, CO